Jambands.ca

Have a great one...

Paan

Well, I am outta work now for the long weekend.

Hope everybody enjoys their holiday with whatever they are doing, have safe travels... I'm staying home and hosting a little Canada Day doo myself.

And my thoughts and hopes will be with those and their families that are not able to enjoy this weekend.

Kev.

Happy Canada Day weekend everyone!

i'll be camping on the beach tonight, setting off about $800 bucks worth of firecrackers.. drinking some yummy tea, bonfiring, and watching the sun come up over lake erie!! sooo excited for holiday weekend fun times.

have a safe and kickass weekend everyone!

Happy Canada Day weekend everyone!

i'll be camping on the beach tonight, setting off about $800 bucks worth of firecrackers.. drinking some yummy tea, bonfiring, and watching the sun come up over lake erie!! sooo excited for holiday weekend fun times.

have a safe and kickass weekend everyone!

$800 bones worth of firecrackers???!!!!!!

NOW thats a party!!!!

nIce one missy! :)

it's going to be howler!! i'm so dying to get out of work right now.. i'm drinking a friggin' warm blue light at my desk in anticipation.

gotta get to the beerstore and liquor store, asap. making a batch of sip or go naked punch to go with the tea tonight..

frozen lemonade + vodka + beer = some very good times + fun time tea + shit loads of fire crackers (and i'm not talking burning schoolhouses)+ raging bonfires + big wide expanse of blue water = DEBAUCHERY! yay!!!

Grady (Gordie Johnson of Big Sugar's new band, featuring Chris Layton of Stevie Ray Vaughn's Double Trouble on drums and Big Ben Richardson on bass) is playing for free at 8:30 tonight at the bandshell at Gage Park in Hamilton. Thought I'd throw that out there. Beyond that, no plans to party this weekend, too damn busy! Have a good one y'all!