Drawbar

::Heads up::

Emerge Entertainment Presents:

LITTLE FEAT w/ FAT CATS

The Phoenix Concert Theatre

Thursday, September 7, 2006

Doors @ 8:00, LGL 19+

Onsale Monday July 10th, 10am

Tickets are $35.50 in advance at Ticketmaster.ca, Rotate This and Soundscapes and by phone at 416-870-8000

http://www.emerge.ca

http://www.littlefeat.net

Looking forward to this one. It will be great to share the stage with these guys.

Feats don't fail me now....

I am very much looking forward to this show. September is turning into a great month for shows! Great to know that the summertime party vibe will be carrying on into the fall.

Hopefully all you Toronto (& surrunding region) skanks represent! Should be good times...

I'm not sure who is opening for the Hamilton show. No doubt an eligible candidate. There had been talks of a Fatties after-party, but I'm not sure what the status is on that...

But yes Willy, I think you should come on out to the Toronto show. I mean after all, I'll be there...

Would anybody be able to tape this? AFAIK, Little Feat usually/often makes soundboard feeds available to tapers (which makes me think a feed might be there for Fat Cats as well, especially for someone close to the band...not naming names or anything... ;)).

Aloha,

Brad

But yes Willy, I think you should come on out to the Toronto show. I mean after all, I'll be there...

That certainly is one hell of an overwhelming reason to be there Edger! I'd love to have another 'up-front' dance party with you! I swear I'm still glowing from when we did that at the Codetalkers show! LOL. :D :D :D

Would anybody be able to tape this? AFAIK, Little Feat usually/often makes soundboard feeds available to tapers (which makes me think a feed might be there for Fat Cats as well, especially for someone close to the band...not naming names or anything... ;)).

Aloha,

Brad

I plan on taking full advantage of the feed both nights. Especially for Fat Cats, seeing as the last show seems to have never surfaced despite being recorded.