Jambands.ca

Schoolhouse Rock Vol. 3: Diesel Dog & Superfly: Friday 25 August!

backbacon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CM Wilson's is super close. Just back over the 401 and down a bit and east down the dirt road. (5 mminute drive)

Rondeau is about a half hour drive.

Also, there is a beach you can go to that we used to party on and sleep on... just go west of the schoolhouse, hit the dirt road and take a left (S)and follow all the way to the end. 15 minute dirt road drive. Careful - soft shoulders!

Edited by Guest
clarified directions to beach

Boiler Rat, come on down!

Baj, I pm'd you the directions. Anyone else who needs directions just pm me.

Yeah, BK, I always try to book the Saturday night but it was quite late in the game when we set out to get something going and that was pretty much the only date that was available and was good for everyone. Would love to have you down for the next one. And don't worry, the only new dance move you'll be missing tonight is the 'broken toe hobble'. :D

It's Fryday, school house rock time .

. And don't worry, the only new dance move you'll be missing tonight is the 'broken toe hobble'. :D

HA, that is haaaalarious, how are the little limbs anyway bacon . (drunk shoesless soccer) :D

can't wait, see u there stapleton !

They sure did play Animator! Entire second set with Boss on mando!! It was killer!!!

Here's one more: !

Good times last night. That place was electric! Much thanks to all that were there in body and those who were there in spirit! I took some pictures that I'll post some day.

Have a nice Saturday people.

Edited by Guest