Jambands.ca

Schoolhouse Rock Vol. 3: Diesel Dog & Superfly: Friday 25 August!

backbacon

199188928_7094f7bb34.jpg

This will be a party-filled night! I have some special fun things in the works!

I am going the advanced/ reserved ticket route with this show. There are only around 80 tix available so anybody from the board who is planning on attending please PM or email me so I can set tickets aside for you. I predict these tickets to go pretty quick. That said, if you show up without having reserved a ticket I will not turn you away. Skanks are always welcome!

The Chatham Blues Fest is the next day too. Spending Saturday afternoon on the river-front patio enjoying some tasty eats and taking in some more great music would be a nice follow up to Friday's festivities.

PM/ email me for directions if needed.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is look freakin' awesome... I would love to make the trip out for this... After partying with Tone and his brother a couple of times, I'm beginning to think you Chatam guys are in a league of you own.

p.s. love the banner.. looks super funky

pfft. why don't you marry it then? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

one ticket please ! :o

should be home for this show, it will be justice after a four day freakin drive. AND i managed to sneak a couple days of party'in with the best looking guy in diesel dog IKE (sorry other diesel's, he put me up to it) .. had a couple days of given'er here in kelowna and a night out in Vancouver .. so he's pumped .

..... and i gotta say i love the poster/banner too. dig the little super fly.

ok can't wait :P yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw, school house here i come .

Edited by Guest

see previous post by Schwa.

my trick is not telling my family i'm coming back to town....that way if there is too much sketch the next day, nobody's obligated to spend a sketched out day making small talk.....or if i'm decent, they get a great surprise and i'm a hero. win win :)

not a bad trick schwa! actually my di-lemma is that my sister is going to be in ottawa that same weekend [once again - godDAMN those summer weekend weddings ;)] so if i decide to be in chatham that weekend... some shit will hit the fan.

i've already accepted some level of fan-hitting-shit, but whether or not i make the trip depends on how much...

ya know?