Jambands.ca

Music can make you gay

Booche

THESE SONGS CAN TURN YOU GAY

PSYCHOLOGISTS nationwide are reporting a disturbing trend among new, formerly heterosexual, patients -- they heard specific songs that apparently turned them gay.

And the more times they hear these songs, the gayer they become. The tunes mentioned most frequently as being responsible for such gay brainwashing include:

YMCA, In the Navy, or Macho Man -- The Village People

I'm Coming Out -- Diana Ross

Constant Craving -- k.d. lang

Outside -- George Michael

Over the Rainbow -- Judy Garland

I'm Too Sexy -- Right Said Fred

I Will Survive -- Gloria Gaynor

Saturday Night Fever -- and anything else by the Bee Gees

Dancing Queen -- Abba

It's Raining Men -- The Weather Girls

Supermodel -- RuPaul

Believe -- Cher

Love to Love You -- Donna Summer

Vogue -- Madonna

Relax -- Frankie Goes to Hollywood

I Will Always Love You -- Whitney Huston

That's the Way I Like It -- KC and the Sunshine Band

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go -- Wham

I'm So Excited -- Pointer Sisters

Psychologist Dr. Todd Snider, author of the upcoming book, Don't Let Music Turn You Gay, recommends that if any of these songs start playing, "Turn them off immediately, leave the room, and start listening to any music by Ted Nugent, Ozzy Osbourne, Van Halen or Frank Sinatra. If it's too late, check into the nearest hospital emergency room as soon as possible."

if these songs make you gay, what could listening to the Disco Biscuits do to you?????

It would most likely make you want to go blow a gram of molly and an eight ball of yeo, grab three wookie chicks and commence wookie love back in your hotie. This would be from the male perspective. From your perspective, it just might mean you like making assumptions and and ass of yourself respectively.

Unless you're refering to the song 'Coat' or 'Marvelous' in which case I can dig your insight into a time when the band may have questioned their sexuality.

This might make you gay, too:

Timberlake talks about his sexy new album title

02/08/2006 12:00:00 AM

(KP International) While on MTV's Total Request Live, Justin Timberlake disclosed how the title of his upcoming album, FutureSex/LoveSounds, came about.

"I was driving home from the studio, it was like six o'clock in the morning and the sun was coming up," said the 25-year-old former 'NSYNCer. "The [music company exec] who was actually working on the record with me, he said, 'This sounds like the future. You've found a way to mix so many genres' and it just kind of stuck with me.

"Then the next day I was back in the studio mixing and the engineer said, 'Do you realize that you have a lot of songs on this album that either have sexy or the word love in them?' So FutureSex/LoveSounds now that's the album title!"

The sexy new album containing the first single, SexyBack, hits store shelves on September 12th.

What about Dr Pepper? I always thought that Dr Pepper -- especially if consumed with pork rinds -- is the ultimate not-gay thing there is. Especially if listening to Aerosmith or AC/DC.

On the other hand, here is a random list of things that can make you gay, according to various authorities:

- Watching TV or seeing movies or listening to the radio or leaving the house

- Too many older brothers

- Singing

- Being a Boy Scout

- Consumer profiling

- Spiderman

- Standing close to gay people (assuming you're not already)

- Celebrating Christmas (but, thankfully, not Chanukah)

- Heat

- Breathing a gay person's second-hand smoke

- Going bald

- Disrespecting your boss or other authority figure

- White rats

- Enjoying sex with your spouse, regradless of their gender or yours

- Smoking pot

- Yielding the right of way to oncoming traffic makes men gay, because real men don't yield, they penetrate

- Growing a moustache

- Compressed air

- Questioning George Bush or Stephen Harper's leadership

- Being thin

- Pretending you are not Jewish when you plainly are

- Failure

- Eating vegetables, especially broccoli

- NASCAR

- Certain names given at birth

- Google

- Watching baseball or any other pro sports

- Eating brie