Jambands.ca

people of america!

PalacePrincess

tonight is the so you think you can dance finale/dance off (results are next week). i implore you, please thow some votes in for the lovely miss heidi tonight!

if you aren't watching the show (but would consider voting anyway), here are some clips of what you'd be voting for:

heidi doing swing

heidi doing mambo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InLIYa8grbw

heidi doing african pop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP5nj2O_6bk

preliminary reports indicate her number will be 1-888-tempo-01.

(i'm not going to be on a computer tonight, so perhaps if someone who will be watching this will be, maybe they can update this thread if that number is incorrect.)

i would be voting myself but you must have a US phone number to vote.

voting is open for 2 hours after the show ends, and our lovable little firecracker needs our votes!

- the entire contemporary contingent will be voting for travis (which includes all allison, natalie, ryan, jaymz, jessica fans)

- both benji & donyelle have huge and rabid fan bases of their own

- most of the heidi supporters split their votes between her & benji -- with there being such a tough competition between travis & benji, benji will likely be the main focus of their votes tonight

even if heidi can't win, she's good enough to lose by an inch, not a landslide. :)

please vote for heidi tonight!

:)

This show is sick!! I mean the pure athleticism of these people, not to mention their artistic talents.... I can even get Todd to willingly watch this show!

I'll be tuned in for sure. However, I will not be voting (no american number). They are all so talented... hard to boil it down to one sometimes

hahahahaha, ollie! wait'll we talk some hell's kitchen. ;) (and i don't even get that channel, i keep up with the online episode summaries!)

i've yet to find a reality tv show that didn't suck me right in.

anyway! BACK TO THE DANCING!

gateaux, heidi is not canadian, but i would be über proud to claim her as such. she freakin' rocks. she is not only an amazing dancer (girl has PERFECT musicality, it's absolutely disgusting), but she also works SOOOOOO hard, has a great attitude, is so gracious & grateful to be there (she always thanks the choreographers), she takes each & every piece of advice and actually uses it to improve herself -- really, i just can't say enough good things about this girl. plus, her sparkle, positivity & firey little inferno aura is completely infectious, it is practically impossible to watch her and not smile. love her!

and edger, that's awesome you are so into this! your comments are so true! one thing i love about this show is that it helped bring dancing back to the forefront of media/pop culture.

ahhhhhh, when is step up coming to theatres? ;)

PEOPLE OF AMERICA, PLEASE VOTE FOR HEIDI!

I personally think Heidi rocked the house. She is definitely the best woman left standing. I actually think she may have a shot of winning (but the guys will be tough competition)

Nothing against Donyelle (sp?), she was good as well. But Heidi can sure move those hips... wow!

awwwwwwww, ms.hux! :blush: that definitely made me laugh out loud, but thank you very much! that is a very sweet and wonderful compliment to be compared to that little firecracker!

and ahem, backbacon & thorgnor, could i see you in the hall for a moment please? filthy perverts!

edger, i'm glad you enjoyed heidi so much! i'm looking forward to seeing her live & in person when miss pink & i go see SYTYCD live! we already got tickets for buffalo, and are actually looking into seeing the tour in toronto as well (we'll see).

OHHHHHHH, and i went to see step up on friday. effin' awesome!!!! and i mean that as just a good movie, not my own opinion of effin' awesome when i think anything that has dancing in it is worth my time to see. haha.

within about 10 seconds of step up, i had already leaned over & whispered to my movie companion "i want to own this movie!" and "i am in love!"

channing tatum's character in this movie, mmmmeeelllttt...... YUM, YUM!

stepupposter.jpg