Jambands.ca

EPL 2006-2007 Season

ollie

MOBE, DaveyBoy and I just finished watching it over champagne and OJ. Everything Barrett said during this game came to become the opposite.

Booche:

Here it is Dave. ManU scores on this set piece.

Barrett:

Liverpool never gives up goals at home, especially late in the game.

This also went along with his "Bringing in Peter Crouch is always a smart decision."

Except when he doesnt put the ball in the net during incredible chances or doesnt cover well on a ManU score. Wicked. Barrett is PISSED and about to become very, very drunk.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MOBE, I thought you were a Chelsea girl?

Since Chelsea is second and closing in and Spurs dont even register a blip on the radar I wouldnt be refering to Chelsea or myself as a girl. Secondly I'm Scottish and a Rangers supporter and thats just the way it works. Both are Red Ulster teams and allegiances are what they are. Thirdly are you gonna meet up that weekend for some pints and some footy ????

Get all that DaveyBoy?

Someone will be in Ottawa.............

Its true. I'm staying at the Byward Inn 30th, 31st and the 1st. Is there any pubs in or around the market that serve Newcastle???

Its true. I'm staying at the Byward Inn 30th, 31st and the 1st. Is there any pubs in or around the market that serve Newcastle???

If you guys can tear yourself away from football for the evening of March 31, Stephen Franke And Noises From The Toolshed, along with Inglewood Jack (the band I'm in), will be at Cafe Dekcuf that night. It'll also be my (40th) birthday starting at midnight.

Aloha,

Brad

Isn't the Byward Tavern on Elgin Street? You thinking of another place Davey Boy? Dominion Tavern?

Most pubs in the market serve the same lineup of draught you get everywhere: Stella, Hoegarden, Leffe Brun or Blond, Guiness, Keiths, Kilkenny, Boddingtons, 80 Shilling, etc. If there's one that serves Newcastle I can't think of it.

I like Chez Lucien in that area. I think it's on Murray near Dalhousie. Good beer, good food, free jukebox, TVs.

Stephen Franke show at Cafe Dekcuf on the Saturday night if you don't already have plans.

That's the early game though... don't know I'd be up for a pub at that hour.

Ollie thats the best time to hit the pub! Ive got a 9 month old baby and 2 1/2 yearold...watching the early game in a pub with people over the age 3 is a dream Ive been dreaming every friday night for the last 3 years.

so ollie, you checked the Rgrs Sportsnet site for that then? it may even change between now and then anyway, so as i say let's figure this out in the next couple of weeks

Got it from the BBC web site. Yeah, it could change so let's make plans in a couple of weeks.

Its true. I'm staying at the Byward Inn 30th' date=' 31st and the 1st. Is there any pubs in or around the market that serve Newcastle???[/quote']

If you guys can tear yourself away from football for the evening of March 31, Stephen Franke And Noises From The Toolshed, along with Inglewood Jack (the band I'm in), will be at Cafe Dekcuf that night. It'll also be my (40th) birthday starting at midnight.

Aloha,

Brad

Ive already got that plan taken care of, less a few minor details Brad. By that time saturday night I just might be drunk enough to sing a song too.

The pub might not be open for the first match but they should be rolling by the time the other matches start. I think Man U play Middlesboro and Chelsea at Wigan. Either way just tell me where to be and how to get there.