Jambands.ca

Milk Crates in Ottawa?

AD

we use to "borrow" them from McD's back in the 90's...they made great apartment stools, if you didn't mind getting waffle-ass.

i was actually gonna say, find a drive thru with 2 lanes and wait till later when they block off the one lane with crates - i've got 3 from the mcdonald's in front of my store.

we also use to "borrow" the old mc-pickle-pails and some ice to chill our beerzezezzz. Ahhhh, good ol' McDonald's! More than just a cheesy McNugget, she was.

speaking of which....walked into a Kingston McD's this past weekend and was greeted with a "HEY DOUGLAS!" The first person to ever call me Douglas about 15 years ago. Funny how things come back around....

ok, back to the milk crates...

oh-oh...another side track. I just tried www.beatrice.com and got slapped with a SoaP banner. snice.

ok, back to the actual reason for this thread --> check around these stores for some crates to "borrow"

ok, back to the actual reason for this thread --> check around these stores for some crates to "borrow"

[cat-calling voice]

who's a clever girl, then? Who's the clever little girl? yes you are! yes you are! Douggie's my clever little girl!!!

[/cat-calling voice]

(and I wouldn't mind it if you rubbed up against my leg and purred!!!!)

I MISS you, you sweet (and clever) thang!!!!

A: How many do you need?

B: How do you tell if they're the new or old ones without a record to try to fit in?

I might have some at my place. I know I used to and since I don't often throw things away, there's a good chance I still do. There's also an equal chance that I don't but who knows. I'll check today and let you know.

A: How many do you need?

B: How do you tell if they're the new or old ones without a record to try to fit in?

I need 2 or 3... Not sure how to tell if they're old or new but here's my best guess.. I think record covers are 12 inches square, so if the opening of the box on either axis is just a bit larger than a foot you have the old style. If it is 11 inches (half inch shorter on each side) you have the new style and the records won't fit.

Thanks for checking it out!

ad