Jambands.ca

Tainted Cookbook?

Ms.Huxtable

i don't understand reading on the toilet. not any kind of book. i just don't get it!

the thought of spending any more time than necessary while going to the bathroom (esp. if you're making something smelly) is very disturbing to me!

Thank-you. I don't get it either. If you want ot read, I can think of a hundred better, more comfortable places to do so.

Poo is everywhere...

Surprise Toothbrush. Does flushing the toilet cause fecal coliform bacteria to be spewed about the bathroom? Adam and Jamie arrange toothbrushes about the bathroom and use toothpaste and distilled water on them for a full month. Then the use the control toothbrushes, placed on top of the toilet, for the month. They place another pair of toothbrushes in the kitchen during the experiment.

And lest you think this is all a hoax, the bathroom remains in use during the month - with a checklist showing the number of number ones, number twos and numbers threes (both at the same time?) that were done. At the end of the month, the result is... every single toothbrush, even the pair in the kitchen, shows evidence of the bacteria. Woops. So it seems we just can't escape. As Mike Rowe would say, "There's poo everywhere!". Confirmed. Sorta. I mean, the toilet does produce spray, and there is bacteria. But in the kitchen. A bit sketchy it seems.