Jambands.ca

**BNB in Hamilton - PJC Friday Sept 29th!!

ersh

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellbottoms > Five Alive > Funkin' Shoes > Five Alive > Jack Lumber > Five Alive> Funkin' Shoes

Can you do that again please…

Kind of joking but it would be nice. That was from Feb 16 1999 set 1 Rose & Crown Banff, and repeated again two nights later on the 18th. A total of six consecutive nights of BNB in Banff. What a blast that was.

Years ago, bored, at the 33 Hess Bobby Hebert Experience weekly gig, I drew a sketch in my journal, a portrait of Mr. Hebert from the waist down only, and I tell you it wasn't very pretty. I then proceded to show it around the bar for shits and giggles.

Titled- "Bobby Hebert's Experience" Ewwwww!

I remember this drawing very clearly, I also remember laughing hysterically at it's accuracy.

Years ago' date=' bored, at the 33 Hess Bobby Hebert Experience weekly gig, I drew a sketch in my journal, a portrait of Mr. Hebert from the waist down only, and I tell you it wasn't very pretty. I then proceded to show it around the bar for shits and giggles.

Titled- "Bobby Hebert's Experience" Ewwwww![/quote']

I remember this drawing very clearly, I also remember laughing hysterically at it's accuracy.

Please tell me that you can't be TOO sure about its accuracy... :P

hey KOOKY... didn't meet you last night, but I was hoping to find out how you knew in advance of the 10 year anniversary? looking forward to hearing last night's show~ it was awesome!

Great to see the whole crew; Heather McWarmscarf, Marco, Lazlo, M, Sarabelle, Hippyrasta child, Yo, Cully, Alexis, Edger, Cjamson, KC, Showhore, BAJ, Briguy, Afro popa and more... I think i saw Fari Sari and Quesquecest.. did't get to say hi, but wow what fun.

don't forget to mark Nov. 10th on the calendar!

peace y'all,

jaydawg

Viva la BNB! Those boys are no slackers, I tells ya. I respect their good taste in songwriting and coherency in stretching out. Wasn't tracking a setlist but I can tell you there were NO sit-ins from Bobby Hebert, sadly.

Nice clean crowd, not a lot of cuss words, people looked sharp. Nice shoes, white teeth, keepin' those beards nice and trim. These people really are the elite and I enjoyed sniffing them. I really should get out more but then I'm kinda fucked too, so what to do? Lazlo is exceptionally disturbing. :o

Hmmm...

I. St Andrews, Strange Companion, Bench > Martian > Morning Cold, Bored Again, Number 7, Palace Moon

II. Distraction, In the Belly, Turn to Ashes, Chevron, Open Fields and Skies, Full Tilt, Have a Cigar, Holes

E. Let Down, By the Door

I can't believe I actually remembered that.

Awesome evening! Thanks to everyone who made it out and all the folks at Pepper Jacks. We'll definately be back. See y'all November 10th at the Opera House!

hey KOOKY... didn't meet you last night, but I was hoping to find out how you knew in advance of the 10 year anniversary? looking forward to hearing last night's show~ it was awesome!

dude...shotdown! I thought you knew who i was...thats why i sarcastically said "hey, i saw you on tv!" at the end of the night. Do you remember me? maybe it didn't seem sarcastic to you. And I guessed the big announcement because I saw it up on their website a few days earlier. What do I win!?

thanks for the setlist Jeff, i didn't know half the song titles for the recording.

I love watching these guys work out the tunes on stage....jeremy and gavin working stuff out mid-song. HAve a cigar, especially. break it down! Also "Stand up" has come a long way - so much better then last I heard it at May24 ctmf.

I like.