Jambands.ca

**BNB in Hamilton - PJC Friday Sept 29th!!

ersh

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I recall correctly' date=' one of the first few shows I saw of Burt in Hamilton took place at some Hungarian Community Centre? Am I imagining this? That was probably atleast eight years ago...[/quote']

I remember Burt playing the Hungarian Community Centre on Catharine St. I think it was 1999.

Was this the show where Burt busted out Makisupa Policeman as the cops were searching the place?

Any other dates yet? I'd love to fit in at least one Burt show this fall.

Peace, Mark

• 3 weeks later...
Was this the show where Burt busted out Makisupa Policeman as the cops were searching the place?

Priceless.

That was my show at King William Studios on Steven St. I rented the space from Bobby Hebert who fucked up the paper work for the special occasion permit, ripped me off, and then tried to barricade the cops from coming in the venue. I pleaded with the police to let the show go on which they allowed, sans alcohol. The police told me some interesting things about Mr. Hebert that night. At least the boys got paid and they sure had fun with the powered wheelchairs. ;)

03/23/01 - King William Studio Theatre - Hamilton, Ont

I. Yellow Pants, Chevron...

II. ...Chevron > Speedbump, Johnny Latoque, Stop 28, The Bench, Funkin' Shoes

III. 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover, Permit Collector, Chank, Down With The Sound

E. Rockford files

NOTE: the 1st set was interrupted by the police because the club didn't have a liquor licence. The beginning of 2nd set they started playing a little Makisupa Policeman tuning while the cops came around and confiscated all the beer bottles and then they proceeded to pick up playing Chevron at the same point they had left off.

Priceless.

That was my show at King William Studios on Steven St. I rented the space from Bobby Hebert who fucked up the paper work for the special occasion permit' date=' ripped me off, and then tried to barricade the cops from coming in the venue. I pleaded with the police to let the show go on which they allowed, sans alcohol. The police told me some interesting things about Mr. Hebert that night. At least the boys got paid and they sure had fun with the powered wheelchairs. ;)

03/23/01 - King William Studio Theatre - Hamilton, Ont

I. Yellow Pants, Chevron...

II. ...Chevron > Speedbump, Johnny Latoque, Stop 28, The Bench, Funkin' Shoes

III. 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover, Permit Collector, Chank, Down With The Sound

E. Rockford files

NOTE: the 1st set was interrupted by the police because the club didn't have a liquor licence. The beginning of 2nd set they started playing a little Makisupa Policeman tuning while the cops came around and confiscated all the beer bottles and then they proceeded to pick up playing Chevron at the same point they had left off.[/quote']

http://www.archive.org/details/bnb2001-03-23.shnf

Aloha,

Brad