Jambands.ca

EVOLVE on MUCH MUSIC THIS SUNDAY @ 11PM

Jay Funk Dawg

Our little scene is getting some national attention this weekend, JSB, SLOWCOASTER and EVOLVE Festival get some proper national attention! If anyone knows how to capture the TV broadcast and turn it into a you-tube vid, please let me know!

~~~~~~~~

GOING COASTAL MUSIC MUSIC

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2006 11PM EST

www.muchmusic.com/tv/goingcoastal/

This sunday, Going Coastal-1 hour-all Evolve.

Hosted by Matt Wells

A self-proclaimed "hard-core East Coaster," Matt is dedicated to supporting and encouraging Canada's thriving music scene. This sunday's episode, Matt explores Tthe 7th Annual Evolve Music and Awareness Festival.

Featuring The Jimmy Swift Band, Mike Gordon & Ramble Dove, Slowcoaster, The Museum Pieces, Classified, Jaydawg and lots of social awareness. They will also be playing a PHISH video.

Thanks Alabama Man (Esau?) for recording this.. could u post the youtube link here?

Yep its me. I've had a handful of 5.9%r's so I'm gonna transfer to my pc, encode a copy down tonight & get the upload during the day tomorrow. I'll post a link for sure.

Also, PM me a mailing address & I'll send you a DVD version. That'll be about a week (or less) before its done though.

Thanks Alabama Man (Esau?) for recording this.. could u post the youtube link here?

Yep its me. I've had a handful of 5.9%r's so I'm gonna transfer to my pc' date=' encode a copy down tonight & get the upload during the day tomorrow. I'll post a link for sure.

Also, PM me a mailing address & I'll send you a DVD version. That'll be about a week (or less) before its done though.[/quote']

atta boy!