Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday AD!

SmoothedShredder

Yo La Tengo on Sunday night at Babylon? I may not be able to hit it now. Unforseen expenses over the past 2 days has hit our bank accounts pretty hard.

Still, if we are both there I will have no problem getting you a draft or two.

that sounds awesome but i definitely won't make it to that show. i'm up north. i still have a ticket, if anyone wants it (for face value or slightly less) PM me ASAP and I'll set you up with my girlfriend (no not in that way) and she can give you the ticket.

i look forward to the next time we can drink draught beer and carouse.

At the very least if I go and the ticket is available, I will take it but I am certainly not in a position to make that decision. In fact, I dont want to deal with money for at least 24 hrs.

::shudders in fear::

I note that Lauzon claims to be starting his set tomorrow night at 9:30pm, which is just over 25 hours from now. :)

Aloha,

Brad

thnaks everyone. in pond inlet right now, gorgeous up here. pretty cold considering i wore shorts in ottawa 4 days ago.

birthday dinner last night in iqaluit was arctic char, caribou medallions and 4 molson dry. classy.

first air is not a reliable airline.

ad

It's not too warm here. I think you made it cold by going there. That dinner is making me hungry for some wildabeast or anything that runs amock in herds.

I noticed Dave-O posted. How'd that happen? I thought we blocked him ;)