Jambands.ca

bouche

I'm not sure if a theme is something we should plan... i think it's funnier when it just happens.

Although, i've always thought it would be fun to get everyone to revert back to their FIRST avatar. i think i still have mine on the computer somewhere.

That's just too rare for me. It's a fun challenge to try and find something unique for the theme. You don't have to play if you don't want to ;)

Jake: Oh, please, don't kill us. Please, please don't kill us. You know I love you baby. I wouldn't leave ya. It wasn't my fault.

Mystery Woman: You miserable slug! You think you can talk your way out of this? You betrayed me.

Jake: No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD.

• 1 month later...

Although' date=' i've always thought it would be fun to get everyone to revert back to their FIRST avatar.[/quote']

Am I alone in never having changed from the first avatar I chose? (And I think I chose it while at an Internet cafe in Paris, France, in October, 2001.)

Aloha,

Brad

I've used the same avatar since I joined. (I'm having a very difficult time recognizing how that in any way relates to the slip though... )