Jambands.ca

BNB Halloween 2001 on YouTube

ersh

In preparation for our 10th anniversary show, I've decided to dig into the archives and post some old BNB footage. It's actually kind of embarrassing, so I guess I don't really know why I'm doing it. Anyways, here's the first installment.... Alfie's, Halloween 2001. There's some regular BNB stuff from this show I'll post later, but I've started with the 1984 set. Track by track. The video is pretty chopped up but a good representation of the evening none the less. It's also my first post to YouTube, so it may need some improving down the road. So here's "DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME".

Enjoy!

Here's the setlist as I upload it... more to come!

From 4/9/97 @ The Outpost in Thunder Bay

Function

From 11/2/96 @ The Orpheum

In preparation for our 10th anniversary show, I've decided to dig into the archives and post some old BNB footage. It's actually kind of embarrassing, so I guess I don't really know why I'm doing it. Anyways, here's the first installment.... Alfie's, Halloween 2001.

HOLY SHIT! I've been asking you for this recording for years man! This was one of the most memorable nights of music of my life!

THANKS!

this is also so portal page news worthy!

Thanks Greg! I've seen that... I actually have the whole set of that show on DVD. I should add some more.

I'm in the realm of a new computer, so I've been having fun converting this stuff. I've got clips from 11/2/96 and 4/9/97 to add too. Classy stuff.

Wow, bringing out the old school eh? Makes you think how lucky we were to have access to that stage and so many excited folks that early in our career. Hey Jeff, I'm not too sure if you have this as well, but I also have an old VHS called "A Valentines Function" if you're interested for your archive. I have tonnes of other stuff to, but we may have to wait another 5 or 10 years for that. :) :))