Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Good news: Huet's injury is less severe than initially thought. He is scheduled to return in time for the playoffs.

Bad news: Steve Begin is injured again, and will miss about 2 weeks with a minor fracture in his ankle.

Guest Low Roller

What the fuck? Who was that first line playing tonight?? I'm more used to seeing the top line with the worst +/- rating in the league.

I guess Ryder and Higgins realized that contract talks will be starting soon.

Guest Low Roller

Suddenly there are goaltender problems in Hamilton... Danis got himself injured, and with Halak up with the Habs, the Bulldogs called up Cedrick Desjardins from the ECHL, and will possibly call up Loic Lacasse from the Oshawa Generals to act as backup. Loic Lacasse is the furthest down the totem pole for goalies in the Habs organization, and Desjardins is only signed to an AHL contract.

Guest Low Roller

The Habs are running on Bulldog power!

On top of Jaroslav Halak, Maxim Lapierre, and Duncan Milroy, the Habs have called up Andrei Kostitsyn for the game in Nashville tonight. This could mean that Higgins won't be playing....

Guest Low Roller

Niiiiice!!

I'm impressed that they kept fighting despite being down two goals three times.

And what a total team effort with Perezhogin, Murray, and even Samsonov scoring!

I was well happy this morning when I saw the score.

5704_3.jpg

I didnt even know yesterdays game was an afternoon affair until I talked to Rahmer after it was long over.

I am going to go with most pundits and assume Gainey is not trading Souray unless he gets a huge package that includes a roster player he can use right now. They are too close to the playoffs and it makes sense that they will hold onto him for those potential gate receipts.

Guest Low Roller

Agreed. I don't think Souray is going anywhere. I wonder what would Rivet fetch right now?

Duncan Milroy was sent back down to Hamilton today, which would probably mean that Latendresse is back into the line-up against Toronto. I'm guessing that Aebischer is going to get the call for the next game.