Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well, well. This is interestingly terrifying.

"Forsberg is said to be willing to renounce his no-trade clause for three teams -- Detroit, Montreal and Anaheim."

My next door neighbour is a Wings fan and said he will be uber-pissed off if they trade for him. I'm on the fence. It depends on how healthy he would be and what the Habs would have to give up to get him.

If Gainey thinks they wont make the playoffs, this trade will NOT happen and I agree completely with your second point. They are still building for a contender and having a salary like the one Forsberg could command would certainly hamper their chances. As stated above, Souray will be on the move if this team drops out of contention which very well may happen if recent history continues.

None the less Jakis, the future is very bright in MTL.....certainly brighter than anything the Leafs have to offer you fucking little afro-boy.

;)

Guest Low Roller

So who is going to get the big demotion once Rivet is back in the line-up?

A- Garth Murray

B- Aaron Downey

C- Alex Perezhogin

D- Janne Niinimaa

E- Maxime Lapierre

TSN.ca Staff

2/12/2007 12:27:00 PM

TORONTO (CP) - Ottawa goalie Ray Emery will sit out the Senators' next three games.

The NHL has suspended him for slashing Montreal Canadiens forward Maxim Lapierre on Saturday night.

Emery was assessed a minor penalty on the play, which occurred midway through the second period of Ottawa's 5-3 victory.

He will be eligible to return Feb. 22 at Buffalo.

Emery will forfeit nearly US$15,000 in salary, which goes to the players' emergency assistance fund.

what a fooking joke, should have been 10 games and the money should have gone to help facilitate the Exotic Dancers for Cancer charity event

Guest Low Roller

Holy crap I'm worried right now.

Is Guy's job in jeopardy? Is Bob's return to the bench a potential cure??

Am I being a typical alarmist Montreal fan???

We might not make the playoffs!!!