Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic comeback from the Habs and I believe in that Pleks call as the last shooter because his hands looked soft from what I could see on the Tv....obviously Guy saw more.

Oh well. A comeback is a comeback which was almost as good as a win when your team looks that strong in the last quarter of a game.

Guest Low Roller

I heard that Lapierre speared Crosby right at the start of the game. It's pretty ballsy to stick the NHL poster boy. No penalty call??

What in the hell did Souray do to deserve 27 minutes in penalties??

10 Misconduct

5 Fighting

2 Roughing

What else is there?

I heard that Lapierre speared Crosby right at the start of the game.

It was a but end not a spear, extremely dirty, and not seen by the officials. On the next face-off they 'let' Crosby hook Lapierre down to the ice. Way to keep up the standard of officiating, guys.

Guest Low Roller

The Montreal media are in a FRENZY right now. Rumours have it that he was placed on waivers at the request of an unknown team who will pick him up on re-entry. I guess that means that Bob was unable to trade him, and that Samsonov was unwilling to stay in town.

Further rumours indicate that Montreal are doing this as a salary dump move, because they are about to pick up a rather heafty contract.

With so many FA at the end of this year both on the team and in the farm system, it's going to be interesting to see who stays and who goes.

Guest Low Roller

Should we all be concerned about Montreal's lack of scoring and winning? Will they get out of the rut, or did they peak too early (like Toronto)?

A little of column A and a little of column B

The line of Ryder-Koivu-Higgins hasnt done shit in 2007 and Huet's confidence appears a touch rattled right now. Gainey is going to be watching this team closely to see what he should do about Souray, that's my most recent call.

Guest Low Roller

I heard that Rivet had the flu, and that's why he didn't play.

Of course if I was Gainey, trading Rivet and keeping Souray is probably the most logical move at this point of the season with the Habs hanging on to a playoff spot. Barely.