Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller
The Jays HD game on Sportsnet looks incredible and the TSN Philly game looks great too. I'm so impressed that our tax money pays the CBC to put out this shit video.

1920x1080 Elitist forum please.

Do you guys want Huet back?

Insurance-wise? Of course I still do, although I dont mean to speak for anyone else. But the jury is still out as far as I am concerned because anything can still happen. Carey has looked incredible thus far and no one is going to deny that.

That being said, I would like to apologize to hockey fans without a vested interest in tonight's Habs-Bruins game. That third period must have seemed very slow to you because it was effectively dull for Les Brahs.

Shutout? Check.

Smile?

Check.

b46b65ab.jpg

Woot, I'll take the victory anyway we can get it. Brisebois!?!?!?

You guys are ridiculous

Those of us with 50" HD TVs beg to differ with you.

;)

May God strike me dead if I jinx our team, but its prematurely looking like Philly for the second round, another team we have matched up with really well.

GO HABS

May God strike me dead if I jinx our team, but its prematurely looking like Philly for the second round, another team we have matched up with really well.

GO HABS

I just had that conversation with someone this morning. We quickly stopped and agreed NEVER to speak of it again until it happens ;)

2 for 20 on the Power Play. I believe we have the worse PP in the playoffs. I could gripe about it but since we are 3 - 1 I am going to stay positive and say it can only get better... I hope :)

I wonder what wonders we will see from Ottawa tonight? Possibly they will have someone dressed up as Hannibal and re enact the battle of Cannae. That will surely inspire the crowd and especially the players.

or

Maybe they will have Spartacat take a shit at center ice to signify how their season is going to end.

Guest Low Roller

The Habs are 2-for-20 on the PP, however both goals were game winning goals! And yes, we do have the worst PP in the playoffs thus far.

I wonder what wonders we will see from Ottawa tonight? Possibly they will have someone dressed up as Hannibal and re enact the battle of Cannae. That will surely inspire the crowd and especially the players.

It can't get any worse. I say bring him back and then have McGratton spear him ala Goldberg at centre ice. Shit, maybe that was McGratton under the helmet.

It can't get any worse. I say bring him back and then have McGratton spear him ala Goldberg at centre ice. Shit' date=' maybe that was McGratton under the helmet.

[/quote']

lol

I would pay to see that.

or

Maybe they will have Spartacat take a shit at center ice to signify how their season is going to end.

I like option #2.