Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Kovalev playing with Koivu on the same line? I don't think that anybody expected that one... Those two never play together at even strength.

Carbs' lucky tie does it again!

I think you went for the hat-trick of jinxing there my friend. I'm so superstitous I wasn't going to point it out but I honestly think the Habs are going to rebound nicely, play a way better game and take game 6.

I couldn't respond to this until the series was safely over. Whew, no more talking about the next series!

Although Price was rightly the first star, my favorite moment was Streit's goal. A crucial goal at a crucial time. The little move he did to flip the puck over the defenceman's stick gave me shivers. Seriously, I was so ecstatic my dog thought I went crazy because I was jumping on the couch and screaming.

I thought 5 minutes is a LITTLE bit early for the na na na na?

GO HABS GO

Edited by Guest

Very stupid but lets not let a few idiotic fans ruin a great moment. It was an extremely tough series but the Habs prevailed. Price showed some inconsistency but came up big when he was needed.

It was nice to see the PP show some life last night. Hopefully that will carry through to round 2.

So it is either the NYR or Phi, should be exciting either way.

Guest Low Roller

Whether the Habs play the Rangers or the Flyers, the media will have plenty of ammo lined up because both teams feature a player who turned down Bob Gainey's contract offer (Shanahan and Briere)...

Get ready to get your hate-on.

I couldn't respond to this until the series was safely over. Whew, no more talking about the next series!

God buddy, you had me knocking on wood for you.

I'm predicting a Habs vs Caps Eastern Conference Final with Huet throwing down a 1-0 shutout in game 7 and the city of Montreal in flames.

No, not really.

Nice solid finish to the series. That's gonna be a huge confidence builder for the Habs going into the next round. I heard so much comment about Price and that they were done. The kid came back with a solid game and shutout toboot!!

I hope the other Game 7s tonight will be memorable ones as well :)

I'd love to see the Caps take care of the Flyers. The matchup of the PENS and CAPS would be a wild one. Talk about scoring ability on the ice ...

Congrats Montreal, great series. Too bad for those few fuckwads after the game ... i'm sure they'll beef up security for the next round ;)