Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call them and complain. Say it happens too much. Be firm and I almost guarantee they'll cut you a deal regarding free channels for a few months etc...

I've done that. Even had a tech come out who was totally clueless. I haven't tried the hardball route though. Anyway, fuck this shit, back to the game.

I dont think anyone that loves the Habs wanted to see this going back to Boston. The pressure is amped upon the Habs shoulders now. Where did all that ice go that they found in the 1st period? Gotta give Boston credit there.

Carey is going to be going to sleep tonight crying as he listens to Garth Strait or whatever country fuckshit he is going to play on his IPOD.

Guest Low Roller

The Habs have two more chances to put away the Bruins, so it's not a tragic loss, just an ugly one. The only tragedy is my severe lack of sleep. Go Habs Go!

At least last night's game gave us this image:

0417hockeye03.preview.JPG

That was a beautiful moment :)

For the first time in a long time Price looked like a Rookie. I figure it had to happen at some point. He'll get it together for game 6.

[color:red]"It was my first bad game, and it's gonna happen," said Price.

"I haven't had too many bad games back-to-back, so I'm looking forward to playing a lot better in Boston."

Dear Carey,

Here's a tip, try to avoid handling the puck as much as you can.

Signed,

Jose and Cristobal

Dear Carey,

Dont listen to those idiots. Mistakes are bound to happen and you have been playing the puck pretty damn well until this latest gaff. At least we fans of Les Brahs arent terrified when you do play it.

Signed,

Me

What I found frustrating is that the team didn't pick it up a level after Price made his error. For the way that he has consistently been a vital player it would have been nice to see the players try that much harder to get back into the game.

Oh well, regroup and give 'em the shit back in Boston.

What I found frustrating is that the team didn't pick it up a level after Price made his error. For the way that he has consistently been a vital player it would have been nice to see the players try that much harder to get back into the game.

Oh well, regroup and give 'em the shit back in Boston.

You know, for a Habs fan you're awful absent from this thread.