Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Carbs busted up the Begin/Smolinski/Kosto line...

Your third and fourth lines for tonight are:

Latendresse/Smolinski/Kosto

Streit/Begin/Lapierre

Dandy out.

Holy fuck ... what happened in the 2nd period there??? That second goal on Price was W E A K !

They should have got a goal on the 5 on 3 in the first and they only got one shot?!?! They gotta pull something out of their arses in the third.

Where's the speed?

Kill Downie ... do something!

Stop that fuÇking dump-and-fuÇking-chase bullshit!!!

Habs Nation felt the same way watching that Low Roller. But you know what? It started really facking working. The Philly D began laying down, much after I was screaming "QUIT IT CARBO!"

It's a 7 game series. Hopefully that shit starts to wear on the Flyers backend. Those boys are getting pumped. Homo-intended. Les Brahs were dominant again but are in desperate need of some goaltending.

Fuckme. I am still in shock.

It's only 2-1 in the series boys. Calm down... I don't think anyone expected this series to be any easier than the Bruins. It's the playoffs and the Flyers have come to play, especially Biron. The Habs are getting chances and just need to keep at it.

Price has looked shaky at times but he also has been screened quite a few times. We need to clear the front of then net to help him out. I am also confident in Halak when he needs to play.

Lets hope the boys score first in the next game. Put some pressure on Biron and the rest of the Flyers.

i'm just going to alleviate the tension in here a bit

LONDON (Reuters) - Found: drinking companions to join elderly gentleman for a friendly beer at his local pub.

Mike Hammond was bombarded with offers after advertising in his village post office for someone to accompany his 88-year-old father Jack on visits to a southern England pub from a nursing home.

He offered the lucky winner 7 pounds ($14) an hour plus expenses and, after sifting through the applicants, decided on a job-share. Drinking duties are to be divided between a retired doctor and a former military man.

"Dad's now going to be going down to the pub several times a week -- three with his new friends and twice with me," Mike Hammond told The Times on Thursday. "I want to give him some of his old life back."

Les Brahs were dominant last night?

From where I was sitting they didn't show up until half way through the 2nd. Don't let the shots on net numbers fool you, the majority of those in the first half were from the perimeter with no traffic and Biron made easy saves. And the PP was awful until the Hatcher major.