Jambands.ca

Cats/Dogs Halloween Party @The Pepperjack Cafe

dieseldoug

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was an interesting night. Kenny looked hilarious and there were a lot of great costumes. Probably the best jamming I've heard from the Fat Cats in a while to be honest. They really nailed it all but kept things pretty loose too. Just seemed like things were fired up a notch all around.

rock on.

Man, that was alot of fun. Both bands torn it up. I love when these bands play together.

I kept thinking Kenny was Moe from the stooges - lol

Watching the acoustic Diesel Dog right now - looks like everything turned out good. Next time I'm going have 100' of cable & set-up right on the side stage for video to avoid all the big heads. Regardless, I'm hapy how the video turned out.

Diesel Dog - Catfish John - So sweet.

So did anyone else tape the show?

My copy is sounding REALLY good, all the instruments are vocals came out great with no instruments overpowering one another.

Unfortunatly I arrived late and missed Acoustic DD, but managed to grab the electric set which was a ton of fun.

Should be up tommorow eve - if anyone can help out with the 4 DD song titles that would be very helpful, thanks

errr...

01. ?

02. ?

03. Werewolves of London

04. ?

Edited by Guest

Thanks for tapin this in more way then one..guys!!

Had a great night...every did such a great job on the customs..was HIGHLY entertained by them all night...

Both Bands were brillant as usual

thanks !!! and thanks Ken !!! You run my fav bar !!!

and currently recovering from the great weekend of music I caught to my PRIZE that I won on this fine site...THANKYOU SO MUCH GREG!

Got the fatties dvd in right now...and were lovin it !!! GREAT QUALTY Greg

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what a weeekend!

peace yall

Yeah, what a great night! Awesome crowd too in terms of quantity and quality... you guys are all so great! Can't think of a better bunch of people to get my freak on with!

Marsha and Ryan I hope your little one arrives safely... Any day now I suppose eh?

Halloween is increasingly becoming one of my favourite "holidaze"... Good stuff indeed!

So did anyone else tape the show?

I didn't tape it but my friend did and I have a copy of it on my computer. I'm listening to it and tracking it right now. Unfortunately Doug (the sound engineer) was really busy and wasn't able to assist with a board connection until mid way throught the first song of the acoustic set. Fortunately the recording of the rest of the show sounds awesome! Hopefully I can get it up onto the archive soon. So far the setlist is:

01. Midnight Moonlight (Peter Rowan)

02. Won't You Ride in My Little Red Wagon (Rex Griffin)

03. Catfish John (Bob McDill/Allen Reynolds)

04. Fearless (David Gilmour/Roger Waters)

Sure brother; that'd be swell. I'm still working on it (had to go to bed last night) and here's the setlist up to this point:

Acoustic Set

01. Midnight Moonlight (Peter Rowan)

02. Won't You Ride in My Little Red Wagon (Rex Griffin)

03. Catfish John (Bob McDill/Allen Reynolds)

04. Fearless (David Gilmour/Roger Waters)

05. Hobo Song (Jack Bonus)

06. "How do you do Jim Henry?" >

07. Space Wrangler (Widespread Panic)

Electric Set

08. ? Instrumental

09. "She got a nasty reputation; that say's it all"

10. Werewolves in London (Warren Zevon)

If anyone has any idea what the opening instrumental of the second set was called, or the new song with the lyrics, "She got a nasty reputation; that say's it all," please let me know.