Jambands.ca

Cats/Dogs Halloween Party @The Pepperjack Cafe

dieseldoug

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure brother; that'd be swell. I'm still working on it (had to go to bed last night) and here's the setlist up to this point:

Acoustic Set

01. Midnight Moonlight (Peter Rowan)

02. Won't You Ride in My Little Red Wagon (Rex Griffin)

03. Catfish John (Bob McDill/Allen Reynolds)

04. Fearless (David Gilmour/Roger Waters)

05. Hobo Song (Jack Bonus)

06. "How do you do Jim Henry?" >

07. Space Wrangler (Widespread Panic)

Electric Set

08. ? Instrumental

09. "She got a nasty reputation; that say's it all"

10. Werewolves in London (Warren Zevon)

If anyone has any idea what the opening instrumental of the second set was called, or the new song with the lyrics, "She got a nasty reputation; that say's it all," please let me know.

willy you are missing a song, there is one more after werewolves

The full Diesel Dog setlist is:

Acoustic Set

01. Our Little Town (Doug Feaver)

02. Midnight Moonlight (Peter Rowan)

03. Won't You Ride in My Little Red Wagon (Rex Griffin)

04. Catfish John (Bob McDill/Allen Reynolds)

05. Fearless (David Gilmour/Roger Waters)

06. Hobo Song (Jack Bonus)

07. Jim Henry (Diesel Dog) >

08. Space Wrangler (Widespread Panic)

Electric Set

09. Meatroll (Diesel Dog)

10. Nasty Reputation (Diesel Dog)

11. Werewolves in London (Warren Zevon)

12. Helen Haites (Diesel Dog)

Okay!!! I've got the show up on archive.org now! It's a nice crispy soundboard and will bring back all those awesome memories from Friday night! You can find it here.

I made an error and uploaded the show before I had completed the setlist. As soon as I have all the setlist information I will go back and correct the entry on archive.org. It doesn't affect anyone listening to it and enjoying it though!

Heres the set:

Rotan

The Station

Sweet Lorraina

Down Again

Divine Intervention

Absolute Route

Montana Haze

One Way Out

Speedballs

Disco

Not Fade Away

Teaspoon > Groove > Teaspoon

Thanks for getting this up. Be sure to let us know if the video gets posted somewhere. Also, I haven't listened to the show yet, But I'm pretty sure that "Absolute route" was actually "Waiting for spring"

Cheers

Thanks for getting this up. Be sure to let us know if the video gets posted somewhere. Also, I haven't listened to the show yet, But I'm pretty sure that "Absolute route" was actually "Waiting for spring"

Cheers

Your right Rob, it is 'Waiting For Spring'.

I was rather distracted, not too mention awake less then 10 minutes when I figured out the set for Willy. Guess its time to break into this new collection of old shows & hone up my skills again...lol

It's been too long since we've heard an Absolute Route. They broke it out a couple of times probably within the last year or two... only to have it fade away again...

Mind you the reappearance of Waiting for Spring at the last couple of shows is nice...

I would love them to do a good old Sweet Sisters of Fate... I only seem to get to hear that one around the campfire (perhaps a more appropriate venue for that song... maybe a little mellow for an electric show... acousticats could always brush the dust off that one though...)

I don't think i had heard Spring in several years and I thought it sounded great.

Absolute Route was one of my very favorite mid 90's tunes and its been absent even longer than Spring. It also happened to be the song I was listening to when I was trying to think of what to call myself on this board.

I missed the couple of shows where they brought it back, but heard one version off the archive. Honestly I thought it still needed to work to bring it back to it's past glory, but I hope they don't give up on it.

That's one of the great thing about Latter day Fatties is that they have so many quality songs in retirement you never know what happy surprise awaits.

I'm sure there's many more but here's a sampling of songs ( some sleeping longer than others) that would make me smile if I got to hear them live again (hint hint)

Sunday Morning

Weary

Sweet Sisters

cookin

Might Have been something

Too many choices

Ain't it easy

As much as this

up a tree

ever lasting morning sky

bare hangers

fader

sing me gently home

breathe

loopholes

There's lots of covers I'd be happy to hear again as well.............