Jambands.ca

Cats/Dogs Halloween Party @The Pepperjack Cafe

dieseldoug

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hoping to still be able to make it, I slipped up & forgot about some late union dues that I owe and now am paying the price (literally) for my forgetfulness - this may be one of those nights I test my "in moderation" skills, which is laughable really.

well, it is a costume party!!

Thats funny, I was going to video record also (if I can afford to stay for the whole show)...if you are making it down to the show Jakis, let me kow before friday so I can save the mailing time & bring your DVDs with me. I will be there for sure, if it is only to drop off DVDs.

I will Alabama man. And I should know by tomorrow. If I am going to the show I will video record it, but I havent done it before so I am not sure how it will turn out. Also, I work till 9 in toronto so I am most likely only going to be able to start recording at the 2nd set of diesel dog.

cheers,

Jake

I think you should record the show even if someone else if recording audio and/or video. The more sources, the better.

I certainly appreciate that angle but the hassle REALLY quickly outweighs the return. I use my laptop and stumbling over someone else that's making a soundboard recording and dealing with the extra patching and problems associated with that is just not worth it. As long as some one is getting it recorded, I'm content.

I'm thinking I should grab an audio recording of this show if no one is covering that angle. Anyone?

Changed your mind eh? Right on. I was going to go off the board if I did the video. Although, I have no desire in crowding the board area with a camera, tripod, cables & MD. That saves me lugging the video camera & MD. Cool.