Jambands.ca

The thunder know how to throw a party...

Wassink Wild Card!

MarcO was sexy as FUCK last night. God, I love that man. You're an idiot Luke, fuckin' is for Sundays! That was god's day to fuck, why should it be different for man?

A great party all around. Thanks again boys, I'll sing with you anytime! Wassink Wild Card! who were you? I may or may not remember you. I was the moron carrying around a very intoxicated girl all night and wearing more beer then I was drinking. I may have been bragging about my "tight suite" at the Super 8.

MarcO was sexy as FUCK last night. God, I love that man. You're an idiot Luke, fuckin' is for Sundays! That was god's day to fuck, why should it be different for man?

A great party all around. Thanks again boys, I'll sing with you anytime! Wassink Wild Card! who were you? I may or may not remember you. I was the moron carrying around a very intoxicated girl all night and wearing more beer then I was drinking. I may have been bragging about my "tight suite" at the Super 8.

New rider, I was the hyper and drunk tall blonde talking to you about Oswego and the Further Bus!

Remember me bitch!