Jambands.ca

Losin' it!

StoneMtn

Do you ever have one of those days when it seems like the whole world is crashing down on you, and people are coming at you from all sides with problem followed by problem?

That is all.

yes. they are called work days :P

sorry to hear that it's going that bad. i empathize, and on a happy note, it's past wednesday noon, so it's the 2nd half of the week!!

Do you ever have one of those days when it seems like the whole world is crashing down on you, and people are coming at you from all sides with problem followed by problem?

If I answered "No" to that question, would it make your situation better or worse?

Aloha,

Brad

Whenever I feel that I try and remember that it's all my fault, as I hold the job I intended to hold.

You did that too.

I have to surmise that in StoneMtn's current condition, wrapping his mind around his predicament (as a philosophical concept) is not something of which he's capable, nor would the outcome of that examination be something in which he'd find solace.

Then again, maybe a Zen moment alone with his goofy robes would put things in their proper perspective? :)