Jambands.ca

Ernest Goes To Jail... Trey in trouble

leshlush

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He failed field sobriety tests, and was found to have a bottle that contained three different types of prescription drugs, including two powerful painkillers, none of which he had a prescription for, LaChapelle said.

He also told police he had smoked hashish and taken prescription drugs before he was pulled over, the chief said.

http://www.poststar.com/articles/2006/12/15/news/doc4582cf8e32cc1481881595.txt

Edited by Guest

Trey is a bad bad boy.

He and three acquaintances picked up his car about 10:30 a.m. Friday at Dudley Towing, the Route 4 towing company where it was taken earlier in the day. All drove separate cars, she said.

Tonya Dudley, whose family runs Dudley Towing, said Anastasio got behind the wheel and drove off after paying the $80 towing fee.

She said she did not know who he was until told by a reporter, whose visit to the towing company came about 10 minutes after Anastasio had departed. She said she also did not know he didn't have a driver's license.

"I can't believe it," she said.

I still think it might be a fake. Why would his mug shot have the wrong info on it?

I agree. if he was busted then his real birthday (Trey was born in 1964) would appear?

Also I can find no other confirmation of this on the net. If he had been busted there would have been a news story somewhere about it...

this is fishy...So far I've seen no credible sources...

Either way, yes Trey is a Mess.

Wikkipedia says this:

Ernest Guiseppe "Trey" Anastasio III, born September 30, 1964, is an American guitarist, composer, vocalist and a free base afficianado most noted for his work with the rock band Phish. He is credited by name as composer of 152 Phish originals, 140 of them as a solo credit, in addition to 41 credits attributed to the band in the generic [1]. He was rated as number 73 on Rolling Stone's List of the 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time in 2003.

HOAX?

Edited by Guest