Jambands.ca

Heroes

afro poppa

That's it so far for Season One. It has been picked up for this season. I think it's doing superheroes in just the right way. Deconstructionist and written by a comic book writer (Jeph Loeb), it is must see TV.

It's not it for Season I. It's gone on a winter/holiday hiatus - like almost every drama - until January or February.

Yeah it's the best TV show ever... No new episodes for while though. :(

I had originally downloaded the first 5 episodes which we watched over a weekend. Now I gotta wait lke a chump each week for the new episodes, and watch commercials every 7 minutes... Man I kinda wish I'd waited until the series was done and then just downloaded the whole thing. I can't wait now, I'm hooked.

I just hope the show doesn't turn into a soap opera that never goes anywhere and never answers anything...

Don't get me wrong jaimoe I watch the best of TV: The Wire, Deadwood, Carnivale, Curb Your Enthusiasm...

I did get you wrong, but now I stand happily corrected. You could also add in Battlestar Galactica, Dexter, Rome, Arrested Development, Band Of Brothers and Rescue Me and even Lost and Prison Break. Bones is one of my favourite shows too.

Not to forget the BBC Office, the US Office and Extras.

Edited by Guest

Arrested Development I've plowed through too and a couple seasons of Rescue Me. I tried to rent Rome the other day but it was out. I think that would really interest me.

I didn't actually like Carnivale that much - the lame ass Miles sounding monotonous creepy trumpet sort of blew a lot the show for me actually. And the character's weren't nearly as engaging as other HBO shows - then again they're freaks.

• 4 months later...