Jambands.ca

Priceline/ Ottawa Hotels/ nero

Northern Wish

I had the same experience.

At Basher's recommendation, I bid 57 USD on a three-star hotel. There are no guarantees which one you'll get, but if you choose Ottawa it will be decently located, and all the three-star hotels are great.

My offer was accepted at that price, as was Basher's, but he and I ended up with different hotels.

Go for it.

Good to see people are planning ahead. I hope everyone has got their lodging worked out because no one, I repeat no one is staying here. We plan on keeping the house shut down that weekend and doing some hotel room partying as much as possible.

If you haven't booked rooms for the weekend yet I suggest doing it as soon as possible.

We plan on keeping the house shut down that weekend and doing some hotel room partying as much as possible.

Dang. I spaced on the last nero after-party at THAT PLACE, and was hoping to atone for that in at least a small way next weekend. ;)

Aloha,

Brad

How do you "space" on a party that lasted 5 days?

I fully intended to go (I even discussed it with Pootie Tang* at Mavericks). After the show, it took me a little while to pack up, and when I got to the sidewalk, there was nobody (I knew) there, and a cab came by. I got in, mumbled the name of a destination close to my home, and we were off.

I woke up later that morning, muttered a few expletives at myself for having missed THAT PLACE, and went about my New Year's Day business, never even considering the possibility that the party would still be going on.

Brad lets make this the year you give up heroin, k bud?

I'm aiming to use 50% of the heroin I used in 2006.

Aloha,

Brad

* Is Pootie Tang in town?

so the crowne and the marriott eh? after getting off the phone with quality, rooms are 110, what?! i'm thinking of doing one of these online bid things. but i need a pet friendly hotel, can i know that ahead of time if this thing chooses my hotel for me? are they far from the bar?

I have this "entertainment book" thingee and thought we could get a better or equal deal to those posted above, but t'was not the case.

We will also use this system, I believe, but just clarify for me: you have NO way of specifying preference? We really want to be where the party's at, obviously. (Hell, you'll all need me around to start it! :P )

What about other outta towners? Where are people staying? Has anyone found a hotel with a whirlpool? The Crowne has a pool and sauna which is a good start....

40 Main is Shut Down?

I have no problem with this, as it sounds like there are lots of parties across the region.

I am in for lunch on Friday, and for just about anything else all weekend.

Is anyone interested in hitting the Sens Canadiens game on Saturday afternoon? My ride and I are going to go.

I will have my cell with me that I will be using to intercept phone numbers, so if you could PM me I can enter the Ontario #s so they come through.

I can't wait to see you all,

Sean

Best hotels for proximty to the bar:

Quality Hotel Ottawa (right across the street from mav's) - $106

Econo Lodge Downtown Ottawa (a couple blocks away and super cheap but its shitty) - $64

Novotel Ottawa Hotel - $85

Courtyard by Marriott Ottawa - $128

Days Inn Downtown Ottawa - $95

Comfort Inn Downtown - $86

The Westin Ottawa - $128

Holiday Inn Hotel Suites Downtown Ottawa - $115

Crowne Plaza Ottawa - $74

Hope this helps