Jambands.ca

Sam Roberts look-a-like

NewRider

Okay, I've been reluctant to post this but in the past six months I've had a real problem... not the one I've already posted about but one with this guy named Sam Roberts. Nearly every bar I've walked into I've been called Sam Roberts. I've even signed autographs under his name. Now for a long time I had no clue who this attractive man must be and always responded with "does that dickweed drink here too?!?!" Recently things have been worse.

Today I went to a cafe in Milton. Amazingly, Milton has organic coffee!!! The girl behind the counter was clocking me like CRAZY and I know the reason wasn't my pleasant attitude because I wasn't carrying one. I went up for a coffee refill and she asked me what I was doing in Milton. I told her I live here and her jaw dropped. She really thought I was Sam Roberts. Stupidly, I informed her I'm a moron with a drinking problem not the moron singer with the drinking problem and suddenly her feelings for me changed and I had to pay the fifty cents for a coffee refill.

Another fact about Sam Roberts. I'm 95% sure he's not even RELATED to Julia Robets. I always used to think he was before I knew he was some rock singer from the French Country of Quebec. I remember telling one lady my middle name was Poutine!!!! Good Times, Thanks Sam!

the guy on the right looks like Ollie.

Bouche! The Magnum is very impressed with your dedication to the 'stache and my look. The Tigers cap is impressive. Normally if anyone was biting my style so hard I would drive down with TC in the Island Hoppers van and lay a tropical beating on thier ass. But as we are friends and I know your look is more of a tribute to my macho, I give you a "'stache pass". Keep up the good work and don't be afraid to wear the "ballhuggers". You gotta let the ladies know what they're missing.

Edited by Guest

But as we are friends and I know your look is more of a tribute to my macho' date=' I give you a "'stache pass". [/quote']

An honour indeed.

I wish Magnum was still my friend. We've never really reconciled after him spotting me that weed and me smoking it.

sob.sob.sniffle.sniffle.

Edited by Guest

But as we are friends and I know your look is more of a tribute to my macho' date=' I give you a "'stache pass". [/quote']

An honour indeed.

I wish Magnum was still my friend. We've never really reconciled after him spotting me that weed and me smoking it.

sob.sob.sniffle.sniffle.

[color:blue]Fuck you hippie! Magnum don't play. Until you pay up no love! Deal with it.

As for you Bouche....

Remember without a mustache there can be no mustache rides! Grow it and they will cum/come.

Take 'er sleazy and if she's sleazy take her twice.

Back to the beach. later.

Edited by Guest