Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog house party -Saturday Night

sam stone

A favourite moment I didn't see - relayed by Mud;

Everybody's up jammin'. Backbacon's playing djembe beside Ryan (on keys). At one point bacon's left hand drifts over to Ryan's keys and starts playing some random high notes.

Ryan keeps hitting bacon's hand away but his hand doesn't leave. Finally Ryan gets up (smiling), takes bacon's hand, brings it back to the djembe and starts helping him hit it. Bacon looks at Ryan and Ryan nods his head at Bacon as if to say, "Yup, this is the one your suppose to be hitting"....then back into the groove.

A favourite moment I didn't see - relayed by Mud;

Everybody's up jammin'. Backbacon's playing djembe beside Ryan (on keys). At one point bacon's left hand drifts over to Ryan's keys and starts playing some random high notes.

Ryan keeps hitting bacon's hand away but his hand doesn't leave. Finally Ryan gets up (smiling), takes bacon's hand, brings it back to the djembe and starts helping him hit it. Bacon looks at Ryan and Ryan nods his head at Bacon as if to say, "Yup, this is the one your suppose to be hitting"....then back into the groove.

Now that was funny Babs!!

super good time, gotta love the Diesel .

Ya, i am real glad i showed up, good to see everyone out and some folk i havn't seen in years .

can't wait for the next Diesel show and really looking forward to their newest cd , BIGTIME .

party on .

Ya, thanks Marsha and Ryan (and your dad).

Thanks for Diesel and Friends for the music. I enjoyed how DieselDoug taunted the band from the "audience" for a while.

Nice to see a whole whack of friends from Chatham - Stu, Bacon, TC, Marchand, Schwa - haven't had that in a long time.

And nice to see a whole bunch of people I haven't seen in a long time - Anti/Counter-Cary, Sara, Dancin' Man, BlazeO, Dwayne.

I don't think I was making sense for a large part of the night - sorry if you said something to me and I just kinda stared through you! My brain was pretty drippy.