Jambands.ca

Jomomma on St. Patty's Day......

Paul

better not be.

outside of the fatties, they are one of the only jambands that i can think of that simply sit back, have fun, and write good music.....

I don’t want to rain on anyone’s parade and I don’t think my opinion will make a difference anyway but Jomomma is nothing more then an admission free bar band with horrible sound. I’ve seen them so many times unwillingly and I just don’t get it.

In the jamband scene outside of the Fatties there are quite a few bands that sit back, have fun, and write good music as you put it. I think you need to get out more.

How you put the Fatties and Jomomma in the same realm is beyond me.

Deeps' date=' you have the inside scoop, it could very well be our last show, so we wanna make it a good one![/quote']

What the fuck?!? What's going on? Come on now; that's bullshit. Does that mean we don't get a new album? You fuckers!

That post was awesome Willy, I take fuckers as a compliment on that one!

Nothing's concrete, it's not even a choice that it could be our last show, just circumstances. Deeps spilled the beans (bastard)! We really appreciate your concern though, and it really means alot to us. We've had amazing times and met some really cool people whom we would've never met if we didn't play music! I'll keep you guys updated.

Willy to compensate for the unfinished album, I'll make you a compilation of some live stuff. Cool?

• 2 weeks later...