Jambands.ca

GO CANUCKS GO!

phorbesie

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fell asleep waiting for OT to start, what was the story with Sabourin playing for a few minutes?

I said this before, but the Canucks reminded me of the Sens from few years ago. Their offense completely dried up when the going got tough. But that was an absolutely incredible performance from Luongo in his first playoff action. So add a couple of offensive pieces in the off-season and this team becomes a real contender.

at the start of the first overtime Luongo wasn't ready for some reason, speculation was equipment problems, i am not sure if they ever said why for sure. so sabourin came in and faced 5 shots in a huge pressure situation from anaheim, he played great. Luongo came back to the bench and was hanging over the boards trying to get back in but play kept going on and on and on in the Vancouver zone, everyone was completely tired. It was great to watch. Luongo finally came back in and now you know... the rest of the story

although they don't have the offensive talent of Ottawa of a few years ago.

I dunno, I think Yashin-Bonk-Hossa vs Naslund-Sedin-Sedin is a pretty sound comparison on my part.

Edited by Guest