Jambands.ca

Hugh's Room ??- Help from TO Folk

Ms.Huxtable

This is from Hugh's website under FAQ:

12. Performances start times and length of shows

Evening performances start at 8:30pm unless otherwise indicated. On occasion an opening act will perform between 8:30-9:00pm. This is followed by a short break and the main performance begins around 9:15pm. Most performances consist of two sets in the length of 45 minutes, with a 20 minute break between acts. This is only a guideline and each evening varies.

We also offer matinee performances. For matinees, doors open at 12:00 p.m. (noon) with most performances beginning at 1:00 p.m. We offer lunch between 12:00-1:00pm although lunch hours may be extended depending on the performance start time. Matinee performances are between 1:00-4:00pm and usually run the full length. This is only a guideline and each matinee varies.

Man, I'd suggest eating there! It's like dinner theater. You get a good table, enjoy some REALLY good food (that is well worth the price) and then sit back and enjoy your bevvies while the band plays :) Also, no problem leaving the venue, crossing the street and making use of the large parking lot for partaking in smoking activities (since smoking isn't allowed inside).

Love that place.

Who are you going to see? I'm probably going to get there for one of the Maria Muldaur gigs next month.

did you reserve a table at Hugh's Room?

If not you'll be at the back of the room.

When we went to see Joel Plaskett there, we had the table right in front and big friendly bought my dinner :) I think it was the concert special..it was good.

It's a pretty small room, and there is a host/ess who will seat you, so get there early.

did you reserve a table at Hugh's Room?

If not you'll be at the back of the room.

When we went to see Joel Plaskett there, we had the table right in front and big friendly bought my dinner :) I think it was the concert special..it was good.

It's a pretty small room, and there is a host/ess who will seat you, so get there early.

i went to this show too but ate before i went 'cause i didn't know the drill.

i highly recommend eating there too, it's part of the experience (i felt like i was missing out).

Prix Fix is perfect.

where's that? Is it quick?

lol. say it frenchy!

thanks to can-o-phish contacting us, we ended up at a very awesome eatery called .... "something" Pantry.

I had a very unique Tuna sandwich. Probably more like a tuna cake (enter breading potato, veggies) on a panini with lettuce and tomato with mayo.

HAhaha, bouche, you slay me. The place was called The Butler's Pantry and yes it was good. The SHOW however..... INCREDIBLE!!!!

Harry Manx and Kevin Breit really bring out the very best in one another (and man, that says a lot). Kevin was as Kevin always is, witty and expressional and he sang harmonies with Harry so well.

Harry's voice is as perfect as a voice gets and you could tell that they were having so much fun.

We picked up the new CD and it's great as well.

Great, great, great, blah, blah, blah. Thanks Can-O-Phish.