Jambands.ca

oink invites

AD

How much do I have to upload in order to get invites for others? My ratio is pretty good but I don't have much luck trying to upload any of my own stuff as someone has inevitably beat me to the punch. .And I take it leaving some torrents open helps but I don't know about leaving my computer on for a week at a time.

How much do I have to upload in order to get invites for others? My ratio is pretty good but I don't have much luck trying to upload any of my own stuff as someone has inevitably beat me to the punch. .And I take it leaving some torrents open helps but I don't know about leaving my computer on for a week at a time.

from the Oink faq:

Where are my invites?

Regular users start with no invites. Donors get 2 invitations for their initial donation only. When users are promoted to Power User+ they receive four invitations to use as they see fit. As detailed below, Power User+ get two additional invites per month. If you have any invites, you should be able to see a link at the top right corner of the page with the number of invites left.

To become a Power User+:

Must have been a member for at least 2 weeks, have uploaded at least 10GB and have a ratio at or above 1.05. The promotion is automatic when these conditions are met. Note that you will be automatically demoted from this status if your ratio drops below 0.95 at any time.

got a bunch to give away. don't get me in trouble, don't give me an email address that you've used previously with them.

PM me.

Hi I would love a oink invite i have a torrentleech invite if anyone wants to swap

Edited by Guest