Jambands.ca

Page McConnell's new Album

balogna pogna

I just got it from iTunes. After the first listen I don't think it is half as good as Trey's self-titled debut or Shine. Page is a weak songwriter and a very weak singer; on this album he writes a lot of songs and sings a lot. He also shows keyboard chops that are bar-band basic using much limper tones and textures than he did on the Vida Blue CD. It's far too long, too boring, too lazy, full of filler, and as basic as they come. I don't think Page tour will ever take off. these songs suck recorded and would blow live.

Page is a weak songwriter and a very weak singer; on this album he writes a lot of songs and sings a lot. He also shows keyboard chops that are bar-band basic using much limper tones and textures than he did on the Vida Blue CD. It's far too long, too boring, too lazy, full of filler, and as basic as they come. I don't think Page tour will ever take off. these songs suck recorded and would blow live.

Winner of this weeks subway fresh moment...MK.

just downloaded it and gave it a listen...It was good for a listen but I just couldn't see myself putting it on again for a LONG time from now. Some really funky short lived groves, interesting lyrics, but most of the time I forget it was even on...there was nothing to really catch my attention.

Overall I'd give it a 6.4/10