Jambands.ca

Grilled Trout or Chicken Red Curry..

shainhouse

I'm doing a dinner party tomorrow; not sure on the main course. Would do the trout with herbs, lemon, garlic - or an authentic Thai red curry with coconut milk and Chicken breasts...

Veggies like me will get Daal, Black Eyes Pea gumbo and salad.. yum!

you're all invited :)

Shain if you did the curry you could feed eveyone the same thing, people tend to feel left out when they are served different things. Before you add the chicken to the sauce just spilt it up. You could also cook the chicken separately and serve it on top of the curry to those who wanted to have it. I would load the curry up with veggies to make it a little something for everyone. Then serve your Daal and such as side dishes. That would make things alot easier for you too when it comes time to serve dinner. You arnt tyring to run all over. Just a Chef's opinion but its up to you. ;)

curry it is... I will do it the way MOBE says, essentially adding the chicken last minute.. I'm gonna use Kafir Lime leaves, ginger, lemongrass, thai red curry paste, coconut milk, a little ghee and lots of veggies. It's rich stuff.

Sounds like you got a plan. Don't forget bamboo shoots! Those add a nice texture to the curry. Another treasure is your corriander. Chop up the stalks and use them early on in your curry and then add your leaves at the end.