Jambands.ca

Mike Mexico (aka Vick) in a legal dogfight

Jaimoe

With all the shit in the world, this kind of news is just a star gawkingly bad as anything to do with Paris Hilton. For the amount of distraction this Vick thing gave the American main stream, he'll probably get a full on pardon from the President. I'm not trying to justify his actions, they were wrong, but try to put in in perspective, especially with how much of a circus this thing has become... there's this cultural relativism thing that just quite hasn't blossomed in the United States, nd I just wouldn't feel comfortable criticizing his actions having eaten a factory farmed animal myself in the last little while.

It does confirm one thing though. Mike Vick is a fantastic player with a fantastic attitude. These guys don't win championships, see: Iverson/Marbury/Owens/Lindros/Yashin and in the crazy world of sports, Championships are all that really matters.

I just wouldn't feel comfortable criticizing his actions having eaten a factory farmed animal myself in the last little while.

Can you confirm that you wouldn't feel right about criticizing a guy who strangled dogs with his bare hands and electrocuted them?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...