CANADA DAY BASH 2007

Freeker

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've e-mailed the LCBO...

...and they dutifully responded

When July 1st falls on a Sunday, as it does for this year, the federal Holidays Act requires that Canada Day be observed on the following day. So this year Monday, July 2nd will officially be observed as Canada Day and all stores and offices will be closed.

Stores will maintain their regular hours of operation on Sunday July 1.

Hours of operation for our 22 Isabella St. location on Sunday July 1 are 12:00 - 17:00.

Aloha,

Brad

Greetings fellow Canadians. We've only got 24 hours to go before the big bash and everything is working out perfectly. Johnny's has decided to do a full BBQ as well as pizza with both meat and veggie options. The bands are ready to go, the weather looks amazing, the porttapotties are smelling great and the stage is finished and I think you almost see it from space.

The response has been overwhelming, its starting to look like it won't be smaller this year. Sorry to all those who were trying to buy advanced tickets. Not to worry we won't run out of space, just come early if you want. We got tons of food and entertainment to keep you busy and we got extra beer if you run out and hey there is a beer store/liqueur store a 5 minute walk away, so no worries, you will be drunk!

Bring whatever you want, but mostly bring your friends, your smiles and your thirsty livers. I'm going to try and set up the shed with snow for those without coolers but try and bring a cooler if you can.

This is it folks the last Canada Day so lets make it the best one yet!!! Happy Canada Day

Trevor