Jambands.ca

WILCO!!!!!!!!

PassedOutGuy

that show was beautiful!! so much better then anticipated (never seen wilco before). I like how we were the only city to get "either way"...it was so nice to see it played live, with the mellotron samples an' all. Fuckin' love the 2 keyboard players.

aside from that, I was not expecting them to be playing everything note-for-note, same solo's as CD...no extended improvs...

I'm not dissapointed per say...i'm into prog rock where everything is played in the same fashion (musical box for instance)...But since I wasn't expecting a note-for-not concert it felt a little odd.

Aside from that, I have nothing bad to say about the band or show. i definitely had my face melted tonight.

Sunken Treasure

You Are My Face

Side With The Seeds

A Shot in the Arm

IATTBYH

Either Way

Handshake Drugs

Impossible Germany

Sky Blue Sky

Kamera

Hummingbird

Via Chicago

War on War

Jesus, etc.

-crew intros and thank yous-

Walken

I'm The Man Who Loves You

----------------------------------

Ashes of American Flags>

Spiders (Kidsmoke)

----------------------------------

Hate It Here

The Late Greats

Hoodoo Voodoo (w/Josh [bass and keyboard tech] on cowbell)

Good to meet you too William and Edger. Good running into you Jaydawg and last but not least, good to see you again Bob and great to meet Mellie after all this time, and it's been a long time coming.

Again, the show was amazing. I was blessed to be on the floor with two empty seats to my right, leaving enough room to boogie and sway with my jaw on the floor. I don't even have words...

And William, thanks for changing your avatar. I was getting tired of the Govornator yelling at me. :)

I saw a great show in Boston on Thursday night. Big, enthusiastic crowd outdoors, so they played a lot of rockers as opposed to the slower material. The second encore was killer, they made a comment about squeezing in as much as they could before the curfew. I was really happy to see the earlier stuff like Passenger Side, Always in Love and Outtasite (the song that first grabbed me).

Shot In The Arm

Side with the Seeds

You Are My Face

IATTBYH

Kamera

Handshake Drugs

On and On and On

Impossible Germany

Sky Blue Sky

War On War

Jesus, etc

Theologians