Jambands.ca

Nickelback Roll Call

AD

dude, I'll kick your ass at a race...and if I don't, well, I'll listen to nikelbunkles for 15 minutes. Na, I'll drink a couple beers and tease you about eating K.D and wieners.

You're at least 6 inches taller than me, I'll do my best though.

i bet i'd take ya in a race if there was KD and wieners at the finish line.

Im not doing much friday night. Max has a large backyard. I have some short shorts and beer. Could be something special.

Wuddya say Tricky??? Chicken???

Yup, and here you get the added obstacle of piles of poo :crazy:

Bring on the backyard poo dodging short short race! Winner gets to see Tricky eat wieners and KD :P

i bet i'd take ya in a race if there was KD and wieners at the finish line.

Im not doing much friday night. Max has a large backyard. I have some short shorts and beer. Could be something special.

Wuddya say Tricky??? Chicken???

Yup' date=' and here you get the added obstacle of piles of poo :crazy:

Bring on the backyard poo dodging short short race! Winner gets to see Tricky eat wieners and KD :P [/quote']

Can't eat wieners and K.D, I have a baby now, I have to be smart with which carcinogenic food stuffs I put into my body...Not possible to get that shit into my body...maybe make it into a shake and Max and I can share it.

We were out in Charlottetown on Saturday night, and the free Nickleback show had just let out. Let me tell you, you can really tell the quality of a band by the quality of their fans.

dude...i'm not a fan of n-back but don't go there...especially seeing/knowing some of the crap that goes on in our scene.