Jambands.ca

Van Morrison Toronto Tickets - $2.50

Irie Guy

Supposedly this works

Van Morisson is playing at the Hummingbird Centre in Toronto tonight. Tickets cost $200, but here's a way to get them for $2.50 (yes that says $2.50!)

Go to ticketmaster.ca and proceed to order tickets as you usually would. When you get to the page that asks you how many you want, go to the "Ticketdeals Partner Offer" section and enter the password "Eps". If the show is not sold out yet, your tickets should show up as free...you then only have to pay the $2.50 handling charge.

See this thread here....

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=460693

Sorry everyone! I was out the door by the time you all replied... I got the four tickets for some folk that could make it! We walked in about 20 minutes late to the very on time 7:30 start.

Classic Toronto crowd... which meant the band wasn't feeling us... and no encore... but it was just an honor to hear those classic Irish pipes live. Note to crowd... when the band cuts the volume in half... they want the crowd to pick em' back up... not to play a soundtrack to your sleepy dreams... geeeeeez.

Couldn't imagine paying the full $173.00 and not being a little disappointed, but I didn't, so I don't have to worry about my imagination exploding.