Jambands.ca

Good comedy hyped here?

AD

Sometime in the last couple months people were hyping a comedic tv show that was really good..... I've used the search and can't find details, and i've looked on the first 15 pages and can't find anything.. sooo can someone help me out? i need some new stuff to watch

thanks

Fawlty Towers?

I just put this on disc to rewatch, it's been YEARS!

btw, sharon and I watched 11 years of M*A*S*H in the last 2 years. The last episode was one of the best television episodes of any TV show EVER. It was so well done. I also downloaded the M*A*S*H 30th reunion and we got some great insight to all of the characters and many episodes. They could have gone on and much deeper like how Alan Alda played along side his real father in an episode where they both had to use one arm to perform a surgery.

nope, none of the above. i'm all caught up on rescue me, the office, fawlty towers, arrested development, 30 rock.... i thought schwa was talking about it but i did a search of his posts and nothing came up. thanks for the tips, but this is still kinda bugging me. it got rave reviews from everyone who posted in the thread..... one season was already done airing i think?

Watching the pilot now, seems like it could be good ...

Hate the laughtrack (I can tell very well what is funny and what isn't on my own, thanks), but it seems authentic .. I guess maybe this show is taped in front of a live audience?

"Because God is dead, and we're alone."

"Ok."

Heh.