Jambands.ca

SAT. DEC. 1st - CAN JAM SPECTACULAR LINE-UP ANNOUCED!

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 years in the making? I'd say it's got to be the Fat Cats, Burt Neilson Band, and Caution Jam. The Fat Cats just celebrated their 15th anniversary.

Nailed it. The 15-year comment was the giveaway. Sounds like a great show Jay. Nice job! Not sure I can swing it but I'll be there in spirit for sure.

What order are the bands playing and how much time are they each going to have?

Does this mean that Mike won't be on guitar for Caution Jam? I thought Mark quit and Mike's the new guitarist? ;-) (Mike was absolutely AWESOME with Caution Jam when I saw him play. COMPLETELY WICKED!!!)

Sorry again for the long delay - I'm really excited to present this show along with my friend William Schiestel aka Smoothedshredder.

We're going to blow it up! Lots of promotion will go into this show - we'll be looking for some promotional volunteers in Peterborough, Ottawa, Hamilton, Guelph, K/W, Niagra Region and anywhere else jam fans may be! PM me or email me at jay.cleary@gmail.com if you can help by getting flyers in music and heady shops and also to your friends and at appropriate shows. We've got a great venue and date to blow it up!!

Last year at the BNB 10 Year at the Opera House we really nailed it! What a great time - and there were people from all over Canada - there to take part in our special scene!

RE: Good Rev Questions...

DJ ?uesquecest isn't Craig - but a series of mystery people DJying great canjam & funk.

Can you play in the monster jam? Good question - we will be naming a musical director shotlry for that segment of the show - and I'll direct you to them at that time.

Thanks for all your positivity and excitment! We are doing this show for the fans!