Jambands.ca

CanJam Spectacular Periferal Mayhem (411 on pre/post activities)

Large Marge

Our father whose art’s in heaven

hollow be thy name

unless things change

Thy wigdom come and gone

thy will will be undone

on earth as it isn’t heaven

Give us this day our daily bread

at least three times a day

and forgive us our trespasses

as we would forgive those lovelies

whom we wish would trespass against us

And lead us not into temptation

too often on weekdays

but deliver us from evil

whose presence remains unexplained

in thy kingdom of power and glory

oh man

~ Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Thats right! Marge is hosting the after party at my house.

sixty-two westmoreland ave (basically bloor and dovercourt) there is green p parking near by, pm me if you want details.

I have walked it before but I would suggest a cheap cab ride.

If anyone is interested in dropping off supplies before the show (ie booze), parking and then riding the rails to the show, pm me also.

On a side note, Marge is creating some sort of contest for the night, with further details to come I'm sure, good luck to all contenders.

Peripheral is spelled wrong..though I really like how if you pronounce the mispelling phoentically it sounds like "Can Jam Spectacular Perry Farrell Mayhem"...which sounds like kick ass fun.

Or if you look at it is seems part perineum and part feral which sounds kinky.

sixty-two westmoreland

I crash about ten houses down from this everytime I am in Toronto.I love the giant mother mary water fountain that has a big bag around its head tied with a rope in the winter.The folk at the market on the corner are super nice too.

Saturday is going to be messy.

Peripheral is spelled wrong..though I really like how if you pronounce the mispelling phoentically it sounds like "Can Jam Spectacular Perry Farrell Mayhem"...which sounds like kick ass fun.

Or if you look at it is seems part perineum and part feral which sounds kinky.

I beg to differ sweet Mamma. I think periferal is spelled just right!

feral

fe·ral1 /ˈfɪərəl, ˈfɛr-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[feer-uhl, fer-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective

1. existing in a natural state, as animals or plants; not domesticated or cultivated; wild.

2. having reverted to the wild state, as from domestication: a pack of feral dogs roaming the woods.

3. of or characteristic of wild animals; ferocious; brutal.

[Origin: 1595–1605; < ML, LL ferÄlis bestial, wild, equiv. to L fer(a) wild beast + -Älis -al1]

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)

Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

No need to fight about your words ladies, there's plenty of me to go around.

I crash about ten houses down from this everytime I am in Toronto.I love the giant mother mary water fountain that has a big bag around its head tied with a rope in the winter.The folk at the market on the corner are super nice too.

I'm not familiar with the statue, but if you're talking about the Hasty Mart clerks, they are awesome, the dude cracks me up.

I aplogize; that sounded harsh. Marge, I like 'Periferal' as some kind of mutant new variation on 'feral', which adds a real wild aspect to it, especially because peri is a word all on its own...

peri

1777, from Pers. pari, from Avestan pairika. Race of superhuman female beings originally represented as malevolent, later as angelic genii.

I say, let 'em go feral.

Aloha,

Brad