Jambands.ca

No CanJam for me.

Prost

Shitty buzz man. I just found out i broke my foot. So it doesn't look like I'll be making it out this weekend. I was really looking forward to hanging out with a lot of you at this amazing event! But now I'm stuck on crutches sitting on a couch. So raise a glass for me while I sit at home listening to "Behind The Door' ;)

Shitty buzz man. I just found out i broke my foot. So it doesn't look like I'll be making it out this weekend. I was really looking forward to hanging out with a lot of you at this amazing event! But now I'm stuck on crutches sitting on a couch. So raise a glass for me while I sit at home listening to "Behind The Door' ;)

Fuck that Prostie. I inherited a wheel-chair at my Dundas Square event last September. I knew I was holding on to it for a reason. Get yourself a ride and get your sorry arse down here and I promise to wheel you around all night!!! (or at least pass you off to more capable hands)

BTW - how do you just find out about breaking your foot?!?

That sucks man. I'll be doing pretty much thew same as you tonight brother cuz I gotta support the family and all that good stuff.

Let's listen to a show from BnB or something and pretend. Got any suggestions Schwa since you're not going also?

BTW: I remember Sara still giving it on the dance floor 7 1/2 months pregnant. ;)

BTW: I remember Sara still giving it on the dance floor 7 1/2 months pregnant. ;)

That's exactly where I'll be at tonight. Your Sara was an inspiration to me at Lose Yer Shoes. Hell I find shakin it on down more comfortable than standing/sitting still for too long. Loosin's the sore back right up.

Prost, I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. I've also done the one foot shuffle many a times. Booche is right, if you take it somewhat easy (or I guess on the other extreme blast yourself into oblivion), it can be done. :crazy: