Jambands.ca

i just woke up...

Birdy

i love snowtires. I decided to hit the closest place where I could a few supplies to make some sort of dinner tonight.

I think I'll be making some Salmon patties alongside carrots, parsnips and a Romaine heart salad with a blueberry vinaigrette. Sometimes you just have to work with canned salmon.

I'm heading out in the storm. I'm kinda looking forward to it and I'm thankful I'm not reliant on a car' date=' although walking on the unplowed sidewalks should be fun![/quote']

If its not plowed I will complain to my nephew.

He just got a job plowing and sanding or salting whichever they use.

His route is lakeshore Blvd.

Well you can tell him to get plowing the Broadview sidewalks. I walked on the road.

i love snowtires. I decided to hit the closest place where I could a few supplies to make some sort of dinner tonight.

I think I'll be making some Salmon patties alongside carrots, parsnips and a Romaine heart salad with a blueberry vinaigrette. Sometimes you just have to work with canned salmon.

I used canned salmon Friday night with mushroom soup and it was delicious.

Yes I know there is a food forum but its snowing today and we can do what we want,right and post where we want!

birdy...whats the weather like in chatham? god i miss those winters on days like this.

Coming down big time and super windy Chewie! I look out my window and all I can see is white.

I just got off the phone with my parents out in Blenheim and they've been out of power for about seven hours now... crazy!

I used canned salmon Friday night with mushroom soup and it was delicious.

"i don't mean to sound like an asshole" but that sounds fucking disgusting.

Actually it's quite awesome... When I am looking for a quick meal, cream of mushroom sou[with canned salmon mixed in over toast, hits the spot nicely..

But then again, I put tomato juice on mac n' cheese, so what the hell do I know...

I've been out twice today so far to shovel. I enjoy the exercise and the cold air feels nice.

There will be lots to shovel here later!!!!!

I hope someone feels sorry for me and comes here with their snowblower today!

I'd be there for you however I have neither a snow blower or a way there :(

It's a good day to stay in if at all possible :)

I just got back in and it's AWESOME out there...I LOVE it :)

I really want to be a good samaritan and help out little old ladies by fetching groceries or something, but how does one do a good deed like that without coming off as a nutbar!?

Go for it and they'd love it!

Be careful though as there is one down the street and she always thinks someone is ripping her off by not giving her back the right change or they buy too much of something .

Shovelling their walk is a good deed!