Jambands.ca

Peanut Butter is

rubberdinghy

I dunno, Peanut Butter alone is kind of annoying. Especially if its just peanut butter on, say, a bagel. And the only drink you have handy is water. The water does nothing to help wash down the peanut butter! Just kinda passes it by on its way to your stomach.

Definately needs some honey or bananas to compliment it.

sometimes, on summer afternnons, I like to smear peanut butter all over my chest and lie on the couch. I leave the door open so the neighbour's kitty cat will come in and jump up and start licking the goo off my chest. Man, that scratchy little cat tongue gets me giggling like a little schoolgirl!

I highly recommend this.

My cousin and I used to spread peanut butter on some bread and wrap it around a dill pickles (like a hot dog) and eat it all the time. I wonder if it still tastes good?

I know what I am having for dinner tonight :)

I used to eat peanut butter and pickle sandwinches all the time, its really good !! I recomend it, I also love having grilled peanut butter snadwinches there supper yummy!!

Edited by Guest

i think we talked about this in the pickles thread... but i would also like to say that PB & dill pickles is A+!!!

for me only on toast, though.

when i was a kid i used to spread PB on a piece of bologna, roll it up and eat it... i tried it again a few years ago though, and it's lost the magic. made me feel a bit sick actually.

So what is your favorite KIND of peanut butter, natural or full of sugar? Smooth or chunky.

Natural, chunky (I buy the Loblaws President's Choice "Blue Menu" stuff).

I'm a Kraft smooth girl myself, but maybe the next jar will be chunky for a bit of a change.

If you can find it, try the no-sugar/no-salt Kraft; it's smooth, but it has a different taste. (Look for a blue label, likely only in 500g jars [the 1kg ones are tough to find].) Kraft makes an all-peanuts style, which separates and has to be stirred (and then refrigerated), but I don't like it because, even after refrigeration, it never really sets up, and stays in a kind of liquid/sauce state (though for making peanut sauces it'd probably be really good).

Aloha,

Brad