Jambands.ca

which nero nite

Calamity Jane

My plan is to have fun Friday night, but try not to get too close to have given all of 'er*, so that I have some reserves for Saturday night. Of the two nights, I think I'll get more overboard on Saturday, as I'll have all of Sunday (and then Sunday night) to recover.

Aloha,

Brad

* All of 'er / Why not give / All of 'er...

which nero nite might be the most giver'ner...or the giverin'est??

The obvious answer to me is whichever night Calamity Jane ends up attending! :)

Here's another question about the upcoming nero shows ... Where is all of the excitement? The shows are next weekend, and there isn't even a thread about them (other than this one as soon as I hit Add Post) on the first page of the Cavern! If I remember correctly, the threads and posts about last year's shows could have justified a separate nero forum! :) I know that everyone is a year older now, and things change, but I'm just wondering ...

Peace, Mark

I have been wondering the same thing,Where is all the excitement?

So you are all a year older but that should not make a difference for what's going to happen next weekend.

Seems to me this should be like a big family reunion

Its amazing how so many people travel for this show and not much being said!

I think its up to you ottawa people to start getting excited for this as most of you will be hosting some fans.

So let's hear more about the Nero show.Its just so special that so many of you will be seeing friends and fans that you haven't seen in awhile.

This is even more intense as you get older and you are all older.

I'm super excited and glad that I'm coming at all so I'm not gonna complain

YAY. I always hear "when they come for me, tell them I'm not here...." when I think of you in Ottawa, L.S!! Plan to get mangled again....Dave & I can't wait to see y'all....

and you, too Jonyak...I was thinking it's been so long your hair has probably grown back!! ;)

Here's another question about the upcoming nero shows ... Where is all of the excitement? The shows are next weekend, and there isn't even a thread about them (other than this one as soon as I hit Add Post) on the first page of the Cavern! If I remember correctly, the threads and posts about last year's shows could have justified a separate nero forum! :) I know that everyone is a year older now, and things change, but I'm just wondering ...

I blame BradM for not starting a roll call.